Text messaging plans.
At OtterText, we offer flexible pricing plans to support companies of all sizes. We have a plan for you whether you’re just starting or looking to scale your messaging efforts.
Upgrade your plan as you grow and save.
*Free Inbox Messages
- Free inbox messages are for customers that pass 10DLC registration and only include messages to and from your customers asking questions. They will reset at the beginning of each month for your included amount based on the plan.
*Monthly + Usage Fee:
- All our pricing plans include a monthly fee, which is billed at the beginning of each billing cycle.
- In addition to the monthly fee, there is a usage fee. This usage fee covers costs associated with SMS/MMS delivery and carrier fees.
*Minimum Balance Requirement:
- To use our services, your account must maintain a minimum balance of $100.
- Your credit card on file will be charged automatically to maintain this balance whenever it falls below the $100 threshold.
- Carrier fees may vary based on your provider and whether you have passed 10DLC (10-Digit Long Code) registration.
- Carrier fees can fluctuate from $0.002 to $0.015 per message, depending on your specific circumstances.
READY TO SEE OTTER IN ACTION?
Absolutely! We are here to help you via phone, email, SMS, and live chat. Phone and chat support are available weekly from 9 AM - 5PM EST. Our support email is monitored 24 hours a day and typically responds within two hours. Support is completely free.
Yes. All inbound and outbound messages count as an SMS.
There are no contracts and setup fees range from $50-$250 for 10DLC compliance, website setup and more.
You can upgrade at any time.
Two months free when paying annually.
Pricing starts at $1000 / month for a 6-month minimum contract. Enterprise clients can get better when sending over 500,000 texts a month. For SMS short-code pricing, please contact our sales team here.
We assign you a 10-digit textable local number when you create your account. You will not be texting from your personal phone number if you would like to upgrade to a custom number or short code contact sales for upgrading.
Outbound messages are messages that you or your business sends to a customer. Inbound messages are inquiries and replies that you may receive from a customer.
All of our most popular features, like mobile coupons, contests, reviews, drip messages, and file attachments, are included free of charge! There is an additional cost for MMS messages and our Social Profiling feature.
No. SMS messages are one credit and are capped at 160 alphanumeric characters. MMS messages feature longer message lengths (up to 1600 alphanumeric characters) as well as added images, GIFs, or video.
SMS messages are text-only messages that can have up to 160 characters. MMS messages can contain up to 1600 characters and include an image, video, or gif.